Silver and Gray Marble Dog Collar
- Designer fabric that is quadruple folded and sewn onto a strong nylon or polypro webbing core - due to the handmade nature of this product, fabric pattern placement will vary
- Your choice of durable plastic or aluminum side release buckle (1.5" come in black plastic only)
- Welded D ring
- Reinforced stitching at stress points
- 5/8" X-Small (8-12")
- 5/8" Small (10-15")
- 3/4" Small (10-15")
- 3/4" Medium (13-18")
- 1" Medium (13-18")
- 1" Large (16-23")
- 1.5" Large (16-23")
- 1" X-Large (18-28")
- 1.5" X-Large (18-28")
How to Choose the Correct Size
- Measure around your dog’s neck with a fabric measuring tape. If you don’t have a fabric measuring tape, you can use a piece of non-stretchy string and measure the string with a ruler.
- Add 1" to your dog's measurement.
- Order the size collar that puts your dog's measurement in the middle. For example, if your dog's measurement is 14", order a collar that is 13-18".
- Refer to Size Guide photo above for help choosing collar width.
- Please do not guess your dog's neck measurement, please measure your dog's neck.
- Please do not measure your dog's collar, please measure your dog's neck.
Please note there are no refunds or exchanges for collars ordered in the wrong size.
- Plastic Buckle Collars - Machine was in cold water with like colors or hand wash in cold water, hand washing is recommended
- Metal Buckle Collars - Hand wash only
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Do Not Tumble Dry
For information on shipping, please see our Shipping Policy.
Please see our Return Policy.
Your pet’s safety is our #1 priority here at Angel & Lily. We take great care in handcrafting products that are both cute and safe for your pet.
It is your responsibility as an AWESOME pet parent to determine if this product is suitable for your pet, to use this product as it is intended and to check this product periodically for damage and excessive wear.
Do not allow unsupervised dogs to wear accessories.
Please note that our collars are not suitable for use with ties-outs/tethers or strong pullers.
In the case of strong, aggressive pullers or very large rambunctious dogs, only use our collars as decorative collars and use an appropriate harness or chain collar for walking/restraint.
Remove your dog's collar and accessories before crating or while unsupervised.
Store collars and accessories out of reach of your dog because we all know how much dogs like to chew on things!
For more information on safety, please see our Product Safety Disclosure.